Hazardous Waste Collection Events

Kenosha County:

Waste Management sponsors one Household Hazardous Waste Collection every year for Kenosha County residents only, located at the Kenosha County Center - Public Works Garage, 19600 – 75th Street, in Bristol. This annual event is typically held the first Saturday in May, and is open to any Kenosha County resident. Call the Kenosha County Extension Office for information at .

City of Kenosha:

Kenosha Water Utility offers monthly Household Hazardous Waste collections to city residents.  Collections are held the first Saturday of the month December through April, then 1st and 3rd SaturdaysMay through November, from 8 - 11am at 4401 Green Bay Road, Kenosha.  For more information, contact the Kenosha Water Utility at or visit their website:  City of Kenosha Household Hazardous Waste Program

Racine County:

Household hazardous waste collections are managed by the individual municipality.  Contact the community in which you live to see if a collection is offered and for more information.

City of Racine, Villages of Caledonia, Elmwood Park, Mt. Pleasant, North Bay, Sturtevant and Wind Point:

The City of Racine offers household hazardous waste collections to residents of Racine, Caledonia, Elmwood Park, Mt. Pleasant, North Bay, Sturtevant and Wind Point on the 3rd Saturday of the month, April through October 8am – 1pm. These events occur at 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31, north of the former Sam’s Club. Residents should contact Racine Wastewater Utilities at for more information or check out their website for a list of acceptable and unacceptable waste items: One Day Collection Events