Collection Events

Kenosha County:

Pheasant Run/Waste Management Landfill sponsors one Household Hazardous Waste Collection every year for Kenosha County residents only, located at the Kenosha County Center, 19600 – 75th Street, in Bristol. This annual event is typically held the first Saturday in May, and is open to any Kenosha County resident. Call Pheasant Run at 262-857-7956 for information.

Stay tuned for information about the annual Kenosha County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event (tentatively scheduled for the first Saturday in May 2017)

City of Kenosha:

Kenosha Water Utility offers monthly Household Hazardous Waste collections to city residents.  Collections are held the first Saturday of the month through April, then 1st and 3rd Saturdays, from 8 - 11am at 4401 Green Bay Road, Kenosha.  For more information, contact the Kenosha Water Utility at 653-4300 or visit their website:

Racine County:

Household hazardous waste collections are managed by the individual municipality.  Contact the community in which you live to see if a collection is offered and for more information.

City of Racine:

The City of Racine offers household hazardous waste collections to city residents on the 3rd Saturday of the month, April through October 8am – 1pm.  Residents should contact Racine Wastewater Utilities at 262-636-9181 for more information or check out their website:

For residents of Sturtevant, North Bay, Elmwood Park, Wind Point, Mount Pleasant and Caledonia, collections occur at 6200 21st Street, west of Hwy 31, north of the former Sam’s Club.